Back to News
Want to tell us what you think?
Posted on 17 Nov 2014
Young Foundation in partnership with the NHS South Warwickshire CCG, NHS Coventry and Rugby CCG, NHS Warwickshire North CCG, Coventry City Council, Warwickshire County Council and YoungMinds would like your views. We are jointly leading a programme to redesign mental health and emotional wellbeing services for children and young people across Coventry and Warwickshire.
To ensure that we can collect views from as many stakeholders as possible, we are asking parents, carers, professionals, referrers and providers of mental health and emotional well-being services to share their views and contribute to this process. We would like you to take part in a short survey. The survey is short and responses are confidential.
We hope this survey will help:
- You feel empowered to contribute to the future design of services
- Express your needs and views to improve local services
- Inform and influence decision makers
- Ensure mental health and emotional well-being services are shaped by the community and
- Importantly, improve outcomes for children and young people accessing mental health and emotional well-being services
Look out for updates on the project at: http://www.camhscovwarks.nhs.uk/Home